Cybersecurity AGO Roundtable*
Join us on Wednesday, October 21st1pm – 2:30pm ET
Moderated by Attorney General TJ Donovan, Vermont
This private, *AGO-only event will be held in advance of our Cybersecurity Fall General Session (10/22) and is meant to provide a platform for collaboration and problem-solving among our community. The roundtable program will be held via Zoom, whereas the general session will be held via GoToWebinar.
If you are from a participating Attorney General Office, please email Andrea Friedman at firstname.lastname@example.org to register. You will be provided will full zoom details upon confirmation. You can register up to the program date. Please come with thoughts on any of the below topics.
ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION TOPICS MAY INCLUDE:
- Children Safety Online
- Telehealth and Privacy
- Vaccine Data Tracking
- Automobile Data Collection and Privacy
- Innovations in Payment Technology
- Privacy Issues with Clearview AI/facial recognition
- Data breach Response Plans by AGOs
Cybersecurity Subcommittee Fall Virtual Session*
Join us on Thursday, October 22nd 1 – 3pm ET
Opening Remarks from Attorney General Josh Stein, North Carolina
**Registration is not automatic, open to AGOs and group members only.
Sports Betting Virtual Discussion
Join us on Monday, November 16th from 1 to 2pm ET
*CLE credit pending
Moderated by Attorney General Karl Racine, District of Columbia Panelists:
- Brian Kane, Assistant Chief Deputy/Chief Legislative Counsel, Idaho Attorney General’s Office
- Andy Abboud, Senior Vice President of Government Relations, Las Vegas Sands
- Stanton Dodge, Chief Legal Officer, DraftKings
- Joe Asher, CEO, William Hill North America
Missed our live programs? No problem! Follow the button below to visit our Virtual Seminar Library for access to all recordings.